Submit your poetry
Call for Submissions –
A few times a year, we put out a fresh Call for Submissions in a bid to find some of the best poetry out there today. Right now, we’re looking for poetry exploring the theme 2020, documenting and exploring the human experience of living, or surviving, through these most unprecedented of times.
Deadline: December 13th 2020, 23:59 GMT.
- Submit your poems to thetypereview(at)gmail(dot)com
- Please submit up to 6 poems in a single word document, using a standard font, size 12.
- In your email, please provide a short author bio (about 50 words will do).
- Submissions are blind reviewed, so please don’t put any easily identifiable information in the word document you send us.
- We’re a tiny team, so, unfortunately, we won’t be able to offer individual feedback on any submissions – sorry!
- We’re currently only accepting submissions in English.
Poetry is a language of dreams, where anything
is possible. There is no “wrong” answer.
Cecilia Knapp, Young People’s Laureate for London